May 2021 Update:
A donor has given Covone Ministries a 2008 Coachmen Wyoming Fifth Wheel!
A huge thank you to the Wyatts!
If you’d like to give towards the repairs needed to make it ready for the road, you can give by clicking DONATE on this website.
Thank you for partnering with us to be good stewards of God’s resources!
FIFTH WHEEL FUND INFO
After pouring over our budget, and praying a lot, God has shown us a way to drastically cut yearly ministry expenses.
Need: A place to stay when we travel to the Texas border, and other states, for supplies and deputation (raising support). (We sold everything we had in the states, before moving to Mexico in 2015.)
*Trips to the U.S. are costly.
- Airline tickets are upwards of $800 each
- Free options to spend nights in multiple states are non-existent
- Hotel stays are too expensive to consider
- Each trip is stressful wondering where we will stay in various states
A fifth-wheel RV to keep in Texas and use when we’re in the U.S.
*Melody Lane Christian Renewal Center (at the Texas/Mexico border) has offered us a place to park a fifth-wheel RV!
- We already have the Jesus truck for pulling it
- It will would save ministry funds, short and long term
- It will provide free housing when we come to the border for:
-Bibles, water filters, and other supplies
-training pastors/church leaders on the TX side of the border
-visiting churches and ministry partners in multiple states
-our medical needs